Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Happy Birthday Sister!

Here's a cute birthday card that I made for my sister Hallie. Today is her Birthday!!  Make a wish Sis and I hope it comes true.  I am using an adorable image called Fluffles. I totally love Fluffles stamps, I was super sad when they were discontinued.  I am also using wonderful papers from Paper Temptress on this card.

The base of the card is Mica/Metallic in Flame.  Then I layered another Mica/Metallic called Bronze.  I added a great Hambly Studio Overlay called Gold Hanging Heliconias.  You can get Hambly Studio screenprints and overlays in a wonderful pack of 6x6" sheets which are perfect card size.  I stamped fluffles out onto some Neenah solar white classic crest paper and die cut him with Spellbinders Nestabilities.  Then I added a die cut sentinment in Kraft.

15 comments:

ike said...

Oh, that is so delightful :-) I love Fluffles too and will covert the few stamps I have :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Susan T. said...

Cute, cute card!

Tracy Welham said...

Adorable card, I'm sure your sister loved it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card that kitty is so cute. Your sister will love this card I hope she has a very Happy Birthday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and sweet card Holley and congrats with your sisters birthday

Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card. Happy birthday Hallie.
Hugs,
Em xoxox

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Gorgeous card. Dem overlays man! Still haven't heard from paper temptress.

Brawny x said...

What a great image so so cute. Fab card Holley x

Linda Simpson said...

Such a beautiful card and I am sure your sister loves it!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

A card to be treasures Holley. Your sister would love it!
Laine
xx

Cara said...

Happy birthday to Hallie! What a cute card you created for her to smile over and treasure!
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Anonymous said...

A fun cute card, Happy Birthday to Hallie, Fabulous job!

Nicola ♥

Fikreta said...

very sweet card!

Kate M said...

Love your Fluffles too - your sister will love this card - lovely design and that overlay is fabulous.
xx

Unknown said...

Adorable birthday card and hope you sister has a great birthday. Hugs Jennifer xx