Thursday, August 31, 2017

You light up my life!

Here's a cute image from artist on Carmen Gamble. I got this image when she sold her stamps on Squigglefly, but she currently sells them on Etsy.  I added some addition word sentiments to the "You light up my life" sentiment on the light bulb, "today", "forever" and "tomorrow."  I hope you love this cute card today

Now we are well into the 2nd week of school and hopefully the routine will start to get easier and easier from here on out.  As the teacher's settle into their routines, the Special Education team will then get our schedules squared away so that proper support is being given everywhere that it is needed.  

10 comments:

Susan T. said...

I really like this card! Glad work is going well. It certainly takes a village.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Holley, you light up a lot of lives. Thank you.
Hugs,
Em xoxox

Leanne said...

Lovely card!

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

You light up my life too!

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Holley and you certainly light up a lot of our lives.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Great fun card Holley and you certainly are a shining light to all who follow you. Glad work is going well. Hugs Jennifer xx

Fikreta said...

great card!

Shabneez said...

Great card Holley - love the lightbulb. Glad to hear things are going well with your teaching. Shabneez x

Andree said...

A fabulous card Holley and a great image. So pleased school is going well for you xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley. I love the way you have used the words. Cathy x