Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Cutest Mermaid

Here's a darling image from Enchanted School, this adorable mermaid comes in a set with 4 other mermaids and a bunch of other cute items for just $1.58!!  How awesome is that. They are just super cute.  Drop by her store and check out her darling images and pick up a set.  She provided several wonderful prizes during my celebration month this past February.  Here's a little Thank You for her!

I am using some fun sticky lace that I found in a scrapbook store in Istanbul last time, I hope to see others or more paper/scrapbook stores this time.  I wouldn't call this Turkish lace though, I don't know where the product came from, much like the similar products you and I get in the USA, most likely from China.  Something I noticed in Turkey, in the USA it will always say "Made in China" in Turkey it will say "Made in PRC"

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card that mermaid is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet image and beautiful card Holley
Gr Karin

Susan T. said...

Adorable card! Your coloring is amazing! Wish my hair had those highlights. 😉

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Holley xoxo

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Such a cute mermaid! I love those polkadots too!

Kate M said...

Really sweet thank you card, love that cutie mermaid!! xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful, love the sweet mermaid.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Paper and Stuff said...

Holley, she is so cute! Great card. x

Fikreta said...

so cute!