Thursday, April 5, 2018

Loves me, Loves me not

Here's a wonderful combination of papers from Paper Temptress with an image from Sasayaki Glitter.  This image is found in their facebook group and is the current image used in the Progressive challenge.  She looks like she going to pull the petals to "Loves me, Loves me not."   The papers used come in the Spring Premium Package from Paper Temptress

Be sure and check out the wonderful Spring Premium Package, the current special should allow this package to ship for free.  The papers I am using are Cryogen white to print my image on;  Gorgeous Gold Mica/Metallic as a base of my image, as well as the Love you die cut; and beautiful orange called Mango Sorbet.


14 comments:

Susan T. said...

Beautiful card! I really like the colors and the image is adorable.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

So sweet!

Jean said...

Simply darling!

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Awwww...she's so cute!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the sweet image and the gorgeous colours.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Fabulous in these shades Holley. Such a cute image.
Laine
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

its so cute!

Kate M said...

Love those colours and the lovely sweet image. great card!!
xx

Andree said...

A lovely card Holley. Gorgeous colour and sweet image xx

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

Mel C said...

Adorable, great coloring!

Jan said...

What a cutie xx Jan