Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Special Delivery

Here's a wonderful birthday themed little girl image from Sasayaki Glitter stamps!  Isn't she adorable?  I added the funny sentiment, "All you can eat CAKE"  And of course, my favorite cake flavor, yellow cake with chocolate frosting.  Hmm, well, that's just ONE of my favorite cake flavors.
They are having a wonderful progressive challenge on their Facebook group, so join in the fun.

Hope you are having a great May, I can't believe it's almost over now.  I think there's more reason's for Cake than just a birthday. 


13 comments:

Susan T. said...

Great card! The image and embellishments are perfect together.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, love the image and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Adorable image! I have a love affair with cake. I don't think any reason at all is needed for cake! My favorite in the summer time is orange cake with lemon frosting.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I just love cake. I don't think that is unusual. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful Holley

gr karin

Shabneez said...

Oh yummy! I don't think I could really eat lots of cake to be honest but your card looks very appetizing Holley. Shabneez x

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

That is so cute, Holley! Love it! xxx

Kathy said...

Awww! what a super-cute image

Fikreta said...

so sweet!

Kate M said...

If you dont like cake, there's something wrong!! I love cake!! And I love this super sweet image - great card!
xx

Karenladd said...

Yum, I love cake in almost every flavor.
However, I wear my cake on my hips and not on my shoulders like she is, haha!

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable! Cute image and fab embellies. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, for me! xxD