Monday, June 18, 2018

Buy Shoes and look fabulous!

Time for a brand new contest over on the SSS Challenge blog this week.  The new theme is to use some Polka dots.  As you can see, I have added an image that is covered in polka dots as well as some great red cardstock covered in polka dots as well.  We'd love to see you come by and share your latest Bestie card with us.  This adorable little image from Sherri Baldy is too cute.
Just one week until vacation now. I can't believe it is so close. I am ready to go.  Well, I am not really ready, but I am sure excited!

9 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable xoxo

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a a stunning card that image is just gorgeous I love it. I hope the holiday prep goes well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

This is fabulous Holley, I do love polka dots. Great embellishments too. Cathy x

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

So stinkin cute!

Kate M said...

Great Polka dot card - super colours, papers and image.
Are you off to Turkey for some more mof that divine lace??!!
xx

Laine said...

So pretty and cute Holley. Love the colours you have used!
Laine
x

Sylvia said...

Such a sweet image and gorgeous colours, great card.

Sylv xx

Karenzkardz said...

Love it xx

Fikreta said...

so sweet!