Friday, August 30, 2019

Happy Birthday

Wishing a dear friend from Church a very happy birthday this week!  we went out last Saturday (just because I have to work during the week, isn't that sweet him and his family?).  He's in his 90s now!  Huge happy birthday to you!!  Wishing you all the best this year.  Missing you at church each week and praying for you!


This cute image is from Unity Stamps, I just love their adorable animal stamps and I added some Turkish lace to go with it.  Have a wonderful weekend and happy three day weekend to those in the USA.

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous birthday card. That turtle is so cute. I bet your friend loved it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Cute, thoughtful card! I’m sure it brightened your friend’s day.

Kathy said...

Love it. I'm sure it was much appreciated

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and lovely Holley
Gr Karin

Jan said...

What a cutie xx Jan

Gwyneth said...

Your card lloks great. The imsge is lovely and the lace fantadtic.
GG

Tindaloo said...

such a sweet turtle card ♥