Thursday, August 8, 2019

Smile

Sharing this Whimsy stamp today, isn't she just the cutest?  Here's another wonderful image in that giant stamp collection that I bought last week!  aren't there so many great stamps in that collection?
You can find it HERE.  The great sentiment on this card is from Polka Dot Orchard.

Well, it's Friday, the last day of my summer vacation.  I don't start up Monday (it's Tuesday), but I do have to go to physical therapy on Monday, so this is like my last real day of vacay.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned.  Blessings.

Holley

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and gorgeous Holley
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Holley. Enjoy the last days of your summer

Susan T. said...

What an adorable, happy card!

Gaye said...

This may be my very favorite of all time. I am having physical therapy with both knees. It isn't pleasant. I hope it does magnificent things.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Holley, love the image she is so cute.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!