Sunday, September 15, 2019

Happy Graduation

Here's another graduation card that I have to share, I know I shared one a couple weeks ago, this one is for the OTHER daughter of my same friend.  Her daughter graduated from DeVry with a tech degree.  She will be going into cyber security.  I wanted her to see the card before sharing it on my blog.  Can you imagine having 2 daughters graduating within a month of each other?  my friend has been one busy mom.

Hope you had a great weekend!  Let's start off this upcoming week with some good vibes.

7 comments:

Susan T. said...

Perfect card for graduation! The paper is great! Congratulations to your friend.

Gaye said...

Great card! The gold paper makes it pop like popcorn.

Shabneez said...

A great card Holley - it all goes together so well! Shabneez x

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous graduation card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful and great design Holley
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Holley xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx