Sunday, September 8, 2019

Pressed flowers

Sharing this beautiful pressed flower today, even though the sentiment is spring theme instead of summer, I make these cards year round for the annual church bazaar. A friend from church gave me a whole bunch of wonderful pressed leaves and flowers to make cards.  Sadly, this will be the last year for the bazaar as our current church will be closing and my dear friend whose husband passed and is quite elderly, has moved to be taken care of by her family.

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very nice Holley
Gr Karin

Gaye said...

Lovely!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I'm sorry to hear about your church closing and your elderly friend moving!
Your card is so pretty!! xxx

Jackie T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. I love it. I am sorry that your church is closing and that your friend has moved away. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Holley xoxo