Monday, September 28, 2020

Witchy Hour

 Here's another wonderful card that I did for the contest on the YSBP Challenge using an Ike's Art image.  This image is called Witches Promise.  How awesome is she?  I added some great lace that I got in Turkiye of course and some fun Halloween embellishments.

The contest at YSBP ends today, so get your entries in!  Else, the new contest will start up on Oct 1st with a new Sponsor.  Be sure and drop by Ike's Art for all those awesome Halloween Images!


6 comments:

Gaye said...

The lace is always magnificent.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Sassy! xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantasticcccccccccccc card and gorgeous lace holley
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Very sassy Halloween card, love the lace and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

great card!

ike said...

Oooo - how gorgeous :-) A fabulous card Holley. Thank you for using one of my images.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog