Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Especially for you

 Here's one of my husband's favorite animals.  A moose of course.  He's always threatened to get a moose head and put it in his man cave (not that we really have a man cave in our house.  Frankly our house is not high enough ceilings for a moose head to work, lol.  But he still threatens it from time to time.  So, here you go darling, I don't want any "trophies" on my wall.  I am not a hunter but not necessarily opposed to hunting (unless you are just a trophy hunter!!)

Hugs dear, hope this moose card will suffice.

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. I love it. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Cute card! Hope your trip is going well.

Gaye said...

I really like this one!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute! xoxo

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

Moose is delicious! If you ever have an opportunity to try it, do! I am in agreement about hunting. If you eat what you forage for it's acceptable. It's also acceptable if you give your foraged foods to someone else you know will eat it. Just trophy hunting for sport...not so ok.

This card is adorable! And I love reading your little anecdotes. You make me smile often!

Suzanne H said...

My brother-in-law's nickname was Moose. Such a cute image. When our daughter was in elementary school we would drive by a house that had a moose head in the living room. It was gigantic and the house was tiny! I couldn't imagine living with that everyday.