Thursday, June 10, 2021

good times,

I know one thing I hope to be doing BEFORE I go on this trip and that is SLEEPING.  I always try to sleep on my flight to Istanbul but I don't know if I am too excited too paranoid about snoring or too uncomfortable in those tiny seats but either way I can never fall asleep.  And it's like 12 hours on the plane from the time you are seated until you unboard.  UGH.  I also pretty much NEVER get up to go to the bathroom which means I don't eat or drink either.

Let's hope this next flight goes better and I get some sleep or something.  I will just be happy with some WIFI.  Please, just a little wifi so I can listen to music or something.  Well now I have spotify offline, so I can have music but I would love a little internet!  PLEASE,  off i go!

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute card Holley....... that you don't eat but no drinking for twelve hours that is along time. thats not good............. but I hope you can sleep this time.
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute card, Holley xoxo

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. I do hope you get some sleep on the flight. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Cute card! Safe travels.

Gaye said...

Adorable card. Have a good trip!