Thursday, September 16, 2021

And the winner is....

And the winner is...... Thanks so much for joining me at Instagram. Here's how I picked winners, random draw on one day of the party month on Instagram (both likes or commentators) and one draw one day from commentators  on my blog.  The winners are Gaye and suzphark. Please contact me with your addy for mailing htondre@aol.com.

Thanks so much everyone for joining in the fun this past month and checking out my instagram, you can still join   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/   I will be sending some Turkish lace to the winners!

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winners and thank you Holley

beautiful card
Gr Karin

Gaye said...

Wow! Thank you! This made my day! The card is da bomb!

Suzanne H said...

Thanks so much! Congratulations to Gaye! Super cute card today!

Becca Yahrling said...

Congrats to the winners & so happy to see my crafty friend, Suzanne, as a winner! Thank you for your generosity, Holley. Have a beautiful day. ;-)

Linda Vigil said...

Lucky Winners! Happy for you to have a turn with the amazing Turkish lace prize!!! You are so generous Holley. Foxy little card!!

Fikreta said...

congrats to winners!
so cute card

ike said...

That's a great card Holley. Congrats to the winners.
Thank you for purring along to play in my Cats only Challenge.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog