Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Lovely lace

 Sharing this wonderful cat image from LOTV and some great lace that I got in Turkiye.  If you haven't been watching, I am going to be giving away some lace from Turkey, the drawing is on the 15th of this month, so drop by on my Instagram and follow!!  Leave a like or a comment.

REMINDER:

How about a little prize?  i think it's time for one!!  How about some TURKISH LACE??  Please join me over on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/  

where I will pick my winner from among those who leave likes or comments! during the next month!! (winner chosen on Sept 15th!)  If you have any problems entering just let me know htondre@aol.com

5 comments:

Susan T. said...

The image is adorable and the lace is stunning! Great card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful and fab lace Holley
Gr Karin

Linda Vigil said...

Oh I love this kitty!! Cute card, such unusual lace!

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card.

ike said...

Such a sweet kitty and gorgeous lace :-)
Thank you for purring along to play in my Cats only Challenge.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog