Sunday, November 28, 2021

Guest Designer Dana M

Here's a wonderful thank you card that I received from Dana M.  It's hard to tell from the image but it is so shimmery and just stunning and has lovely bling on it too.  So Gorgeous.  Thank you so very much!


if you have created something with one of your prizes please let me know and I would love to share it! htondre@aol.com



I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to Etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:

LacePlaceByHolley

Current SALE:  Use code BLACKFRIDAY with any $20 or more order purchase for free shipping plus a surprise bonus pack of 5pc of lace (valid until Dec 4th)

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card made by Dana. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Beautiful card! The coloring is perfect!

Dana M said...

Thank you for sharing my card and your lovely comments Holley. I hope you enjoyed the card.

Gaye said...

Ooh nice!

Linda Vigil said...

Dana, well done, elegant card!