Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Here's a little pumpkin pie just for you.  I wish everyone the very best this year.  Many blessings.  Five things I am thankful for this year:  1) that I haven't gotten covid this year 2) that I was able to travel last summer even in the pandemic 3)that I have had another seizure free year 4)how wonderful my husband of 20 years is and 5)that I can craft all I want.  What a blessed luxury I have!

Check me out on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/ 

I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to Etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's 

Current SALE:  Use code BLACKFRIDAY with any $20 or more order purchase for free shipping plus a surprise bonus pack of 5pc of lace (valid until Dec 4th)

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

delicious thank you and gorgeous lace Holley
Gr Karin

cebelica said...

This pie looks delicious. Great card! xx

Gaye said...

Yummy card! Hope you had a yummy day!

Fikreta said...

It's so wonderful!