Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Super Happy

 Sharing this beautiful Unity stamps card today.  I am using a butterfly and sentiment that come from various KOTMs (Kit of the Month).  I am also using some gorgeous Turkish ribbon (or trim?).    It says, "You make me super happy."  I bought this lace from a store that I shared a number of photos of it on my facebook site.  They have a small shop downstairs, but you go upstairs to the fifth floor and WOAH, omg it's just woah!  Unbelievable.  You've never seen so much before.

Check out my Lace store on Etsy.  I sell lace that buy every summer in Istanbul.  It's stunning lace that you won't see on sale anywhere else: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a lovely card Holley

gr karin

cebelica said...

I love butterflies. This is very nice. xx