Thursday, March 30, 2023

Bunny Wishes

 I can't believe we are at the end of March!  It's less than 60days to Istanbul now.  WOW.  do i sound like I am excited yet?  lol, luckily you haven't been listening to me count-down every single day since well over 100, my husband and friends have MUCH patience.


With Easter approaching I thought I would share this wonderful bunny theme card with image and sentiment from Unity stamps as well as some great Turkish lace!

Check out my lace store: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

7 comments:

Margreet said...

Lovlye bunny and a great sentiment. Beautiful Turkish lace.
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet card and beautiful lace Holley

gr karin

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Gaye said...

Sweet bunny and great lace. It will be different since the earthquake.

Taty said...


Hi Holly it's great to see your creations, this one has a fabulous white lace. Taty

cebelica said...

It's great you have something as fun as a trip to Istanbul to look forward too. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.
Great card! xx

Susan T. said...

Cute Easter card! The lace is perfect, and the sentiment is so sweet.