Friday, March 31, 2023

Grumpy Bear

 Happy Friday everyone!  It's the last day of March and a day before April Fool's Day.  Now when I went to school we did all kinds of silly things on that day.  I don't think such things happen anymore (in school, at least not the school I go to).  Is that good or bad?


Here's an adorable card using stamp and sentiment from Taylored Expressions Grumplings. I just LOVE that stamp assortment and all the fun sayings that come with it.  I am also using some beautiful flowers including some floral lace.

Check out my lace store: LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

8 comments:

Taty said...

Hi Holley, the card is nice. Even when I went to school, it was joke day in San Fermin. Lots of memories. Taty

Linda Vigil said...

Lol! Cute and cranky!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and lovely card Holley

gr karin

Carrie said...

That sentiment gave me a chuckle! Adorable card!

cebelica said...

For me April fool's day is just a regular day. I keep forgetting people play tricks on each other on that day.
I like the card you made for today and I think the sentiment is great! xx

ionabunny said...

Ha ha ha. Cool sentiment for the grumpy bear. Love this. Hugz

Gaye said...

I can relate to the bear today.😵‍💫

Susan T. said...

Hahaha- my laugh for the day because it is absolutely true!