Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Keep Blooming

 Happy hump day!  I am glad to be halfway done with this week and more than halfway through this month! Here's a sweet card from Simple Stories today.  I thought it perfect for spring time, though it's almost starting to feel like summer around here....


Would you like to add beautiful Turkish lace to your cards? your journals? your crazy quilts? your slow stitch or Mixed Media creations?  Drop by my store for some great combos or lace and trims. https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

6 comments:

Taty said...

This beautiful card conveys the desire for a holiday. I hope to be able to take a few days' holiday with my mother in July. a hug Taty

Gaye said...

Beautiful blooming card! Time is flying.

Susan T said...

Beautiful Spring card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Holley....gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely sweet card, Holley. I'm working in my garden (in my vegetable garden, really) and there is so much to do. Also here the sun is very hot so it seems already Summer, but the air is still cold, a strange mix.
Hugs

Susan T said...

Pretty Spring card! The colors and die cuts are perfect!