Monday, April 22, 2024

Love is in the air

ONE MONTH!!  I am now 30 days from departure.  How exciting is that? I know I am so ready to go.  Just a month now.  Woo Hoo.  Four and half weeks of school to go!  We can do it!  I thought this lace was just gorgeous!  I love the sentiment on this card, "Love is in the air.  And it smells like coffee."  HA!


Would you like to add beautiful Turkish lace to your cards? your journals? your crazy quilts? your slow stitch or Mixed Media creations?  Drop by my store for some great combos or lace and trims. https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

4 comments:

Gaye said...

Great card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous lace and lovely card Holley........gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing lace and beautiful card Holley!
School already comes to the end? Yes, you can do it! :D

Taty said...

beautiful card and the lace is gorgeous. I'm happy that you'll be leaving in 2 months.
How long will you stay in Türkiye? a hug Taty