Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Coolest

Having so much fun and getting ready for the trip tomorrow! Sanliurfa is a medium sized city at just over a half million people, but it has amazing history and so many important biblical and ancient sites nearby.  I can't wait to see them.  I am spending a week there with a dear friend, Merve and another week with a translator/helper who is also becoming a good friend, Nakip (who I sometimes refer to as my son, lol). Typically a city this small wouldn't merit such a long stay but I want to take it nice and slow and just enjoy each day, not in a rush to see anything.




4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fun and cool card Holley!
Enjoy your days at the so interesting city and your new and old friends!
Hugs

Taty said...

Hi Holley, the card is very cute and makes me want a popsicle. enjoy your holidays and discover cities you don't know yet and treasure your friends, a hug Taty

Gaye said...

The card looks good enough to taste! Not rushing is a great thing.

KarinsArtScrap said...

delicious and great card Holley..........gr karin