Sunday, September 15, 2024

Guest Designer

 Happy Sunday everyone!  It's time for a wonderful guest designer project, this one is from Taty!  What a wonderful card she created using a stamp set that she won from my blog.  I am so glad she shared this creation with me.  If you win prizes and want to share your cards with me, please email them to htondre@aol.com


Have you check out my lace store, I sell wonderful packages of lace in every color and beautiful embellishments too!  https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

5 comments:

Gaye said...

I like the colors and layering! It is a precious card!

Taty said...

Hi Holley, what an honor to receive a guest space on your blog, I'm very happy and thank you for the beautiful words, a warm hug Taty

Taty said...

Hi Gaye, thanks for the appreciation, I'm very pleased and thanks to Holley who spreads creativity, a hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

Taty has made a beautiful card Holley.......gr karin

Taty said...

hi Karin thanks for the appreciation, a hug Taty