Wednesday, September 11, 2024

On this day of 9/11

 Happy Wed everyone.  I can't believe this is the anniversary of 9/11.  What a shocking day.  I still remember being at home and having a friend drop something off in the morning and tell me that a plane hit the world trade center.  I told her, no, that can't be right, it must have been some small bi-wing aircraft.  Then I went into my apartment and turned on the tv.  By the time I turned on the TV the third plane had hit the pentagon.  It was a horrible shock that America was under real attack.  We all know how the rest of this day progressed.  I am thankful that I live and breathe in America today.  I am so sorry for those who lost their loved ones on 9/11 and in the aftermath that came to NYC.



3 comments:

Taty said...

a beautiful, colorful and cheerful card. it seems like a metaphor....life can be full of thorns and problems, it's up to us to make it better, seek happiness in colour, a hug Taty

Gaye said...

Yes, we do need to stick together. Nice card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley....gr karin