Monday, March 1, 2010

Paper Temptress Crystal Clear Card

This card is made from a clear sheet that folded in half. I love the way the card looks while it's closed. I layed some objects on the top of the card and other items on the inside of the card. All items were adhered to the crystal clear paper with glue dots.
Here's a photo of the inside of the card. I used nestabilities to cut out the scalloped rectangle. When closed, this rectangle severs as a border for the image. I also put flowers on the top layer of the card. The paper used for the inner layer is called Tuscan sun. I cut out a small rectangle from teh Black Felt Grande and Neenah classic crest where I stamped the image "Hello"
Be sure to take a look at the Paper Temptress website!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Paper Temptress-Crystal Clear, Tuscan Sun, Black Felt Grandee, Neenah Classic White); Nestabilities (Scalloped Rectangle); Vines (Jolee's); Flowers (Prima); Images (Sweet Pea Stamps); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Glue dots

3 comments:

jojo79 said...

Lovely card. I like the way you have added the flowers to the top of the card over the vines on the bottom.

Jo

Shelly said...

Awesome card, Holley!!! I love the way you made the elements on the inside and outside work together. Super creative!

Ellis said...

Great card and what a neat idea! =)
Hugs, Elenor