Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Angel Card

Happy Sunday Everyone! Here's an Angel card for all of you. I hope that you feel blessed this week. If not, then I hope you will feel renewed and will be ready for a better week to come. Big Hugs.
It's not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. Charles Haddon Spurgeon . Let's all have a Happy Week. Many Blessing to all of you.
Be sure to scroll down to the March 14th entry and sign add a comment to enter yourself for the Blog Candy! I am giving away a brand new sheet of rubber stamps!!

Project Materials: Paper (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamp(Whipper Snapper); Ink (Memento); Brads (Making Memories, Cross-Unknown); Saying (DCWV Vellum Saying); Adhesive (Glue All, Pop Dots);

4 comments:

Linda W. said...

Oh Holley - She's my very favorite angel! I just love the style - and the quote you found just leads us right into Easter week next week! Thx so much for the inspiration!

Ellis said...

Wonderful card Holley, adorable angel! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Unknown said...

I love this angel Holley! Adorable card!
Kim Hannan

grandmalee said...

Another beauty! I really love how you did her wings (& the rest of her)! This is another angel I've missed. TFS!