Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Angel Card

Hello all! Time to go back to the Sunday Angel Cards. As I have been home for a couple weeks now I am getting a little stronger everyday. I am starting to stamp more and more, not just stamp but actually take my stamped images and make cards with them. That really makes me feel happy. Here's a celebration card for that. Also, Great Grandma Hallie passed Friday night this week. My heart will miss her. I hope her soul sees this card.

"Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace goodwill toward men." Blessings to all of you this coming week!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Paper Temptress); Stamp (Stampendous Angel, Saying); Ink (Memento, Permanent White); Color (Copic Markers); Cutting tool (Spellbinders);

3 comments:

grandmalee said...

Sorry to hear about your Great Grandma Hallie's passing. You must be blessed with some great genes in your family! I'm so happy you're getting your mojo back (although it seems like you never lost it!). I'm glad to see the angel cards again...my favorites!

Angela said...

Holley, I am so glad to hear you are starting to feel better. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you gain your strength back and I hope you have a full recovery!! I'm so sorry to here of your Great Grandmother's Passing. THis card is id very touching!! Can't wait till you are back full speed!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Christine Riley said...

What a sweet, sweet card, I love the sentiment and the angel is beautiful.
Hugs, Christine :)