Saturday, September 10, 2011

Even more Halloween :)

Here's another Halloween Cutie that I got last week while visiting my local Archivers. Isn't she darling? This stamp comes from Inkadinkado. I also got this great Spellbinders set from Hobby Lobby when they put them on sale. A lot of crafters use them to create banners, but I thought it would also make a fun shaped card. Have I made you want to go trick-or-treating yet?

Project Materials: Cardstock (Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Inkadinkado, Saying-unknown); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Color (Copic Markers); Die Cut (Spellbinders); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All);

2 comments:

sweetcheeks said...

THis card is just the cutest thing. Halloween is my favorite time of the year and I love the decorations. The little goulie fit right in.

Pat said...

I saw that die and almost bought it. It would make a great Christmas tree going the other way, don't you think?