Saturday, September 17, 2011

Isn't she Gorjuss?

Here's a wonderful card I made using a great selection of papers from Paper Temptress. The outside of the card is a clear transparency! I decorated it with some beautiful white mesh and adhered a sheet of neenah solar white classic crest inside the card.The decoration on the card uses two layers of Ruche in deep blue and sky blue. YUM. The top paper is Heavenly White stamped with a beautiful Gorguss Girl stamp from Sugar Nellie. I used Neenah cardstock for the inside layer.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Paper Temptress); Rubber Stamps (Gorjuss Girls-Sugar Nellie); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Buttons (Michaels); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots);

2 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

One of my favorites, so cute.

Smiles Sher

Michele B said...

Just love it! Do you know if this stamp is still available? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!