Friday, November 4, 2011

Ivy Beauty

Happy Friday everyone! Today I have a treat from Crafter's Companion. I recently got several brand new sets from them that are about to be released in their store. These sets are from the Sheena Douglass Paint Fusion line. I did a card here using the "Ivy" set.
First I started on a chipboard flower shaped button and did a crackle background in white. Then I used the Sheena Douglass stamp set to layout my painting pattern. Her paint sets have "practice sheets" so it's very helpful for someone like me (who has NO painting experience). I was able to create this card, i.e. practice painting on the laminated sheet, paint the ivy on my embellishment, and then make the card in no time at all!

I used the great rubber stamps that this set comes with as wonderful background stamps on the card itself. So the stamps sold are very versatile. Several Paint Fusion stamp sets will be coming out in holiday theme, so be sure to check back at the Crafter's Companion store for them.

Crafter's Companion Products used here:
Paint Fusion Stamp Set- IVY
Paint Fusion Video Instructional DVD
Set of Royal and Langnickel Brushes
Green Glue
Inkssentials Non-stick Craft Sheet
Pearlescent Green Paper
White Ink

Have a great weekend!
Holley