Saturday, November 12, 2011

Standing Pretty

Here's one of my favorite Artists, Elisabeth Bell. Sweet Pea stamps has started making beautiful stamps for her. This stamp is called Standing Pretty. I colored the image up in blue and then layered the entire card in blues to go with it.She's just so adorable. I have already ordered the newest Elisabeth Bell stamps they came out with and I can't wait to see more. If you haven't signed up for yesterday's blog candy, scroll down one entry and leave a comment, the drawing is next friday!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzil Swiss, AC Metallic, Neenah); Stamp (Sweet Pea); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Making Memories); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue); Ribbon (Michaels); Color (Copic Markers);

4 comments:

Sharyn Knox said...

I love the colors you chose for this. Very pretty indeed!

Sharyn
sharynscreations.blogspot.com
sharynknox @ gmail dot com

Chrisann said...

Fantastic job, Holley. You amped up the sweetness value for sure.

Trish said...

Gorgeous sweet card, Holley. I've not tried to make a monochromatic card, but I've enjoyed the couple you have made recently... think I will have to give it a try soon.
hugs,
Trish x

beauty said...

Hi this news is exactly what I search. I share to your website to my facebook. Thank you update daily this blog will go to peak thanks bye…