Monday, November 14, 2011

Mushroom Girl

Here's an amazing image from Lili of the Valley. I love their stamps (I say that a lot, don't I?) This stamp is too cute! It's one of those, the first time you see their website, you know you have to order from them! (Even when they are outside the USA)
I also added some stunning lace that I bought while I was in Turkiye this summer (can you tell what I spent all my vacation money on?) My hubby, isn't he the best? what man is gonna send you half way around the world to visit your friends, see the world's history and come home with a suitcase of laces&ribbons? my hubby, that's who!

Project Materials: Cardstock(Bazzill, Hobby Lobby, Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Lili of the Valley); Ink (Memento); Saying (K&CO); Bling (Michaels); Color (Copic Markers); Lace (Istanbul, Turkiye); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots, Ribbon Glue); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities);

6 comments:

Linda W. said...

Yummmm, I love that lace Holley! Your coloring is beautiful!

judyjstamper said...

Cute card Holley. I for one have enjoyed all your ribbons and lace from Turkey! They are gorgeous. When you run out, you will have to go get more.

Holley said...

Judy, I would love to go back to Turkey anytime, esp to go to see all the ribbon and lace markets. Imagine blocks and blocks of stores that sell nothing else!!!

* Shell B.* said...

LOL Great card Holley and yes I also love the LOTV rubber stamps!

Shell~Alaska♥

beauty said...

This post was not only helpful but very useful too. Thank you for sharing this piece of your expertise with all of us. Cheers!

beauty said...

I think your emotions in your blog are completely honest to you and your friends/readers. Thanks for sharing.