Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fun Times

Here's  my little Goth Girl from TiddlyInks.  Isn't she just too much?  I love that skull clip along with her matching skull shirt.  Just too cute.  I would totally wear that and my purple boots too. OK, well I really don't have any purple boots.
I do however have purple tennis shoes. My choices last time I bought were either purple or neon (and I do mean NEON) green with orange, yellow, purple and a few other colors too, all on the same shoe.  WHAT?!?  I thought someone threw up on that shoe.  What are the manufacturer's thinking?  really?  Not like I couldn't just look at another brand, but many of the other brands look like that too. I buy reasonably high end shoes because I walk A LOT 10-20 miles a day meaning I have those shoes on all day so nice shoes are important, comfort more so than how they look, but I really couldn't bring myself to the latest shoes.  I still have to wear them everyday, lol!

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Neenah, Bazzill);  Image (Tiddly Inks);  Color (Copic Markers); Die Cuts (Memory Box; Lifestyles);  Sticker (unknown);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All)

4 comments:

Is said...

Hi Holley! Lovely card! Love the differents shades of purple and the hair looks great!
Not a fan of Neon either... ;)
Hugs from Spain

Caroline said...

Hi Holley love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Lisa Minckler said...

Hahahaha...she's awesome!! I think I'd have to fight you for purple boots..LOL! Love what you've done here Holley..she's a little rocker rebel for sure. :)
Hugs!
me xx

stampingtink said...

So cute! I love that image and her shoes rock! Love the flourish and the heart. Both just gorgeous! You do walk a lot! Me, not so much.

Hugs,

Susan