Thursday, October 4, 2012

Jacko Twosome

Welcome October!  Can you believe we are already in Fall?  I know I can't.  But, here it is. You know what that means, Halloween is right around the corner.  Here's a great stamp from artist Sandra Caldwell that you can use to celebrate.  It's called Jacko Twosome.  What fun!  I die cut out this image using Spellbinders and mounted the image on some great orange vellum paper.
I also layered the bottom of the card with orange vellum and some great lace. I like the translucent look of the orange vellum.  Be sure and check out all of Sandra's stamps at the Queen Kat store!  Happy Haunting (I mean hunting...for stamps that is).

Cheers, Holley

2 comments:

loz said...

Fantastic card and image Holly..Loz

Ellis said...

Love that image, great pumkins and so cute! =)
Hugs, Elenor