Friday, October 19, 2012

Trick or Treat?

Much as one of the recent cards I posted of a lady was a treat for the men, I am guessing this card would be a treat for most of the ladies.  This awesome image from Sweet Pea stamps artist Teresa Sherman.  He's called Goth Guy (Plate #216).  Isn't he awesome.  I am using him for this Halloween themed card, but like the other stamps on Plate #216, this stamp can be used for many other themes.
He's holding a small skull in his hand, so I used a skull punch to add embellishment to the card.  Yep, I think for most women, he'd be a treat indeed.

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill Swiss, Metallic, Neenah);  Image (Sweet Pea Stamps);  Ink (Memento);  Color (Copic Markers);  Bling (Hobby Lobby);  Saying (Sandy Lion);  Punch (Martha Stewart);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots);

3 comments:

  1. Love your card love the image he's fabulous and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always thrilled to hear nice.
    This season is autumn favorite of the Japanese people.
    Very bright autumn leaves are beautiful.
    The ancient capital of Japan, please search Kyoto.
    Great ancient capital of the world leads to impress foreign people.
    I'm sorry I was wrong spell.
    Japanese friends.
    Ryoma Sakamoto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's fabulous! I can't color men very well but I may need to study yours more carefully! He's handsomely delicious!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete