Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Deck the Halls...

Here's an adorable Christmas stamp from Tiddly Inks!  What a sweet image.  I got a package of cards that are embossed like this at JoAnns, I think they are great for Christmas, but would also be good for other times, as I use a lot of red in my coloring and I love embossed background.
Are you ready for Christmas?  I know we are.  Wishing you many blessings for the holidays and hoping that you are having a good time.

Project Materials:  Cardstock (AC, Neenah); Images (Tiddly Inks); DieCuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Color (Copic Markers); Ink (Colorbox Chalk); Sentiment (Hobby Lobby);

2 comments:

Andree said...

A super sweet card Holley. I love the die-cut and the cute kitty. Have a wonderful Christmas x

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas! !
I pray a lot of "happiness".
And for the children of the world. . . .
Ryoma