Saturday, December 20, 2014

Merry Creepmas

So here's a scary card for a fun contest over at Ike's Art.  The contest is called Merry Creepmas.  I am using the Holly Fairy but I dressed her in red and black and used skull paper and skull brads. I added the sentiment, Beware: Crazy.  I'd worry that she will put a spell on you.

The contest is over on the Ike's World Challenge Blog, so drop by and join in the fun.  Sometimes it's fun to do something a little out of the ordinary at Christmas time and let's face it, you know I love skulls, so any excuse to use a few, I am going to do it!!

Cheers, Holley

5 comments:

Borqna said...

Amazing!
Great design and coloring! Love your idea!
Good luck!

Andree said...

A fantastic card Holley. I love the image and the background paper. The skulls and red gems are perfect x

Sall said...

A very sultery holly fairy I love this one heehe

ike said...

That's gorgeous - what a fab card. :-) Thank you for playing along with us at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D
IKE x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card love the backing paper and sculls.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥