Monday, December 15, 2014

Squigglefly Challenge

Happy Monday everyone!  It's time for this week's Squigglefly Challenge.  This week the challenge will be extended through the holidays, so you have a bit longer to play.  You are welcome to enter more than once.  Our topic for the challenge is Holiday theme cards, it can be Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, New Years, even Valentines if you have started making those cards...pick a holiday and share a card over on the Squigglefly Challenge Blog.  I am sharing this adorable Christmas card using a wonderful image from my favorite Sandra Caldwell called Tangled Up Snowman.

I hope you will take some time and join in the fun!! There's some wonderful freebies you can use to play with us over on the Squigglefly website, try us out.  Perhaps turn one of those adorable Shy Bear images into a New Year's wish or that beautiful Journal Frame into a fun sentiment.  Just some ideas for you!

10 comments:

Melody Strahan said...

Cute image! I like the background too. This one has a simplicity that I find pleasing.

Linda Simpson said...

Cute card, love the snowman he is fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Love that tangled up snowman - he is so cute - super card!
xx

Dawn said...

Awwww, how cute is that snowman!I love your card too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

loz said...

Beautiful card and image Holly..Loz

Brawny x said...

Aw he looks so sad. Fab card though x

Andree said...

A fabulous card Holley. The snowman is adorable and I love the background x

Carol Ann Freed said...

Very Cute!

nwilliams6 said...

Holley, your colors on this are so fabulous!!! I love the buttons too. A super fun and so well done card! Hugz

Sandra Caldwell said...

Once again...you made me look so good...Thanks Holley !! Happy New Years