Sunday, May 22, 2016

I'm not perfect, just flawless

We're going to have an awesome contest at Outlawz Monday greetings challenge starting tomorrow. The theme is to use circles and of course, always have a greeting on the front of your card.  I am using a stunning image from artist Alicia Bel called Ribbons Label. To me she looks like she is all dressed up as a present.
I hope you will drop by the challenge and join in the fun!  We'd love to see what you create this week and you could win a wonderful prize from Alicia Bel.

Cheers, Holley

8 comments:

Unknown said...

The background, lace and felt flower? look awesome. The image is great she looks a little cheeky and yes she does look as if she has been wrapped up as a present. Hugs Jennifer xx

Melody S. said...

Cute image! I love the monochrome theme!

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Holley, I do love the sweet image and of course the lace.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Holley. The image and colour are gorgeous xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Holley. I love the colour and pretty flowers. Cathy x

Laine said...

She is a stunner Holley. Such a cute creation.
Laine
xx

Brawny x said...

Great card Holley. She's fab x

Donna said...

What an adorable image Holley and colored so nicely. Love the sentiment!