Friday, May 27, 2016

You are my best friend.

Here's a fun girl from the Greeting Farm.  I totally love their adorable little girl stamps, esp the sassy ones. I added a sweet and simple sentiment, "You are my best friend." you know who you are.  Hope you are having a great day, despite the rain and the fact that you have to be moving.  Hopefully there will be periodic periods of sun in the sky just for you.

Hope everyone is having a great week. The card classes I taught went all this week. Had a total of 13 students which is really good for this location. Now off to get ready for my July class at Toybrary.

Cheers, Holley

9 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful and so love that lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Melody S. said...

This is a cute image! I hope your friend's day went smoothly too. I'm also glad that your first class went so well! You are one of my heroes Holley!

Laine said...

Such a fun card for your friend Holley and sure to be treasured.
Laine
xx

cebelica said...

I love TGF images too. Youmade a wonderful card with this cutie. I'm sure your friend will love it. Well done for having all those students in the class too. :)
Hugs! xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

What a fun image and as always your design is fabulous. Glad your class went well. Cathy x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful red card Holley
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Hi Holley, lovely card and cute image. Glad your class went ok. Hugs Jennifer xx

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card Holley, love the image the sentiment and the colours.

Hugs Erin xx