Saturday, December 16, 2017

All I want for Christmas...

Here's a quick and cute card using some wonderful cardstock stickers, some great snowflake embellishments and a metal frame.  "All I want for Christmas is ....You!"  I thought the hubby would like this card.

Hope you are having a great weekend!  Getting together with my family today for a belated celebration for my birthday.  How sweet is that? I can't recall the last time that I had a birthday party...it's been several years since we all got together.

10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Holley!
Hugs
Linda xx

Laine said...

Great card Holley. Enjoy your party!
Laine
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a wonderful card Holley
gr karin

Sylvia said...

Super card Holley.

Sylv xx

Karenladd said...

Perfect card for your hubby...and I love the sparkly embellishments!

Andree said...

A lovely card Holley. Super elements and design.
I hope you enjoyed your family celebration xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous CAS card Holley. How wonderful that all the family are getting together and I ams sure you will have a fabulous birthday bash,. Hugs Jennifer xx

Katie said...

Gorgeous card

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful xoxo