Sunday, December 10, 2017

Fleece Navidad

Here's a funny Christmas theme image that comes from Tiddly Inks.  I thought this was so fun.   It's called Fleece Navidad.  I also have a funny stamp from another company in the same theme with sheep and a cute one with puppies that says "fleas navidad."  I guess where I grew up in San Antonio, Feliz Navidad was the common sentiment in Spanish for Merry Christmas.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  Just 7 more days of school until the kids and I all enjoy our Christmas break!

12 comments:

Susan T. said...

This card made me smile! Love the little stocking hats too!

Linda Simpson said...

Cute! I do love the little Santa hats.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Katie said...

Sweet card and love the sheep in their little Santa hats

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

I love it! I kinda miss SAT at Christmas time. So many fun things to do! Feliz Navidad to yall!

Laine said...

Full of festive fun Holley. A great card!
Laine
x

Brawny x said...

This is adorable Holley. Fabulous card x

Unknown said...

Love this Holley- brought a smile to my face. I love the little hats too. Cathy x

Andree said...

A brilliant card Holley. Fabulously funny image and sentiment. The Santa hats are wonderful xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Hollie this is a stunning Christmas card those sheep are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and gorgeous Holley
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley, and I love the added hats. Hugs Jennifer xx

Fikreta said...

ggorgeous card!
Happy Holidays!🎄🎅⛄
hugs , Fiki