Monday, December 11, 2017

Kiss Kiss

Happy Monday everyone!  Here's a wonderful project for the current challenge on Outlawz for Monday Greetings Challenge.  This week the theme is to include ribbon and flowers.  Our wonderful sponsor is Dr Digi and I chose the most hilarious Christmas theme image called "I'm Dreaming of a Wide Christmas."  HA! You can find that image HERE.

Hope this card gave you a little giggle today.  I don't think it's going to make me get one of those outfits as that is probably what I would look like in it, lol!

8 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Haha, such a wonderfully funny image, great card Holley. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Giggle snort xoxo

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is stunning card that image is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

I looked like that the last time I wore a corset. About a hundred pounds ago...lol. Love this card!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and love the lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

hahahahaha fab image and fab card Holley
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the fun image and the added lace borders really finish it off perfectly. Hugs Jennifer xx

Fikreta said...

great card!
Happy Holidays !����⛄
hugs , Fiki