Thursday, July 30, 2020

Birds Singing


Here's a lovely image from Unity Stamps today. I also added a sentiment, "Just a little note for you." and some gorgeous Turkish Lace.  I can't wait to show you some of the new Turkish lace that I have now. I hope you love this cute little card.  The birds are singing for you today!
I can't believe we are at the end of July.  A little less than 2 weeks to the start up of school (for the staff). WOW.   I won't have much time at all when I get back until I need to be at the school for prep.  I guess I will be staying up SUPER late to get over that jet lag quickly.

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I know you are having a wonderful time in Turkey. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

This card is the sweetest! The colors, the birds, the lace and the buttons are just the best!

Susan T. said...

Cute card! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Dana M said...

Oh what a sweet card! Gorgeous lace and lovely design.

Linda Simpson said...

Such a cute card, love the beautiful birds and lace.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

adorable card!