Friday, July 31, 2020

Have a flower filled day!

Here's a delightful image from Lili of the Valley, I just love this red dress with yellow flowers. I had to mimic the card to match her dress.  I hope you like her too. I can't believe we are almost to the end of July now.  Just a couple of weeks until school (well teachers and I) will be getting going again.  WOW.  It will be quite different as I will be going to the new campus for Doss Elementary School.

I hope all of you have a great day!  Flowers to you all!  Last week in Turkiye, what should I do? hmmm, I say throw out all my clothes and buy more lace to bring home!

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. Enjoy your last week in Turkey. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Oh wow not long to go now Holley! Sounds like you're having fun and love your creation. Shabneez x

Susan T. said...

Cute card! The colors are great together. Enjoy your last few days of vacation!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet xoxo

Gaye said...

I really like the colors and those great flower embellishments!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love the colours and floral embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!