Saturday, July 25, 2020

Flowers for you!

Here's a sweet stamp from Notturno Digital Arts today.  I just love these big eye girls. They are so quirky and super cute.  They are sold on Etsy HERE.  Be sure and check out the store.  There's also a great facebook group (same name) with some wonderful freebies.

I can't believe we are this far along in the summer time now. I am getting ready for the next school year.  Last year I changed jobs and went from one school to another.  At the time the new school was not too much further away, maybe double the walk, but not my school's permanent location is about 4 times the walk (of my 1st school).  WHEW, I will be getting some major excersize now and in the Texas summer heat, before I left for Turkiye, in JUNE, we had days measuring 107F, I hate to know what we are measuring in August.

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty. Enjoy the rest of your time in Turkey. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Cute, fun card! Enjoy the rest of your vacation. Be careful walking in the heat!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gaye said...

Adorable and best wishes on the school situation.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

Fikreta said...

lovely card!