Saturday, August 1, 2020

It's Purrfect

Here's a stunning image from Moonflower Stamps.  This wonderful image is called Lily the Cat Fairy.  I just love her beautiful images.  I will be sharing another image on the 15th.  This creation is for the Your Scrapbook Place Challenge this month! It starts today.  Join in the fun over there by sharing ANY card creation you make.  We'd love to see your wonderful work.

I think this stamp is just PURRfect for the contest.  Now show me your creations...

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. I love it. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

This card is just what it says!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful card.

Susan T. said...

Gorgeous card!

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Holley.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Holley xoxo