Sunday, August 2, 2020

Coffee Helps

Well, now that we are into August, I need to be sharing some coffee theme items as I have to be getting up early to get back into my normal routine.  Ahhh, summer hours.  Well, not really. My summer has had a lot of napping, but I usually don't sleep in very late.  Just 8 days until I have to be at the New School (same job, but our new school is built).

The stamp I am using here is from La Petite Market on Etsy (both the cup and  the coffee bean) and the embellishment comes from Echo park.  Of course, I am getting  up early where I am, and trying to be having a full and busy day, but it's going to all change when I fly back home and have an 8 hour time change to get over so quickly.  GULP!!

5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. I love coffee too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, I love coffee and at the moment drinking a lovely caramel flavoured one.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Susan T. said...

Great card! I love coffee stamps - love my coffee, too!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card, Holley. Coffee sure does help! xoxo

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!