Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Don't call it a dream...

Well, now that summer is coming to an end and school is starting back up next week, with the staff going back to work on the 11th, I must set some new goals for next year!  Hmm, lol right now I am ready to say, let's come back!  WOO HOO
I thought this card was very fitting for that.  Then again, perhaps I should think of some other goals, but right now I just have Turkiye on the brain, lol, maybe because I am sitting across from the Blue Mosque.

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a lovely card. You will come up with a good plan. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Holley xoxo

Susan T. said...

Pretty card! Best of luck as you start the new school year.

Marjeta said...

Beautiful card. Lace is gorgeous.

Fikreta said...

beautiful!

Gaye said...

Lovely card!

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Holley, love the lace and sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

I just LOVE this card! The color scheme, lace image, coloring and especially the sentiment! I so needed this today! Thank you. and I hope the beautiful architecture inspires you...